Our services to not-for-profits include the following:
Audits of Organizations
- Social services, including organizations receiving federal funds
- Charter schools
- Organizations providing consulting services to public schools
- Early childhood education
- Other private schools
- Performing arts organizations
- Congregations and related religious organizations
- Medical research funding
- Support for families
- Business development and associations
- Sports organizations and clubs
OMB A-133 Audits
Organizations which annually expend $500,000 or more in Federal funds are required to be audited under the rules of OMB A-133 (Single Audit). In addition to performing the OMB A-133 audit, we will prepare and file Form SF-SAC to the Federal government.
Including testing of government forms
Forms 990 and 990EZ
We prepare forms for both audit and non-audit clients.
We also provide assistance to start-up organizations, including assistance with the preparation of Form 1023.
Audits of 403(b) plans
Now required for plans with 100 or more eligible participants.
Other tax services
Including filing the on-line postcard (Form 990N for organizations with less than $50,000 in revenue), Form 5500 for small 403(b) plans, preparation of annual Forms 1099, and payroll advisory services.